WORKWEAR online store that operates on the site workwear-shop.pl it is managed by WORKWEAR, 26 GRUNWALDZKA str., 37-500 JAROSŁAW, TIN 7922311479, OKPO 387774144
The terms used in the Rules mean:
1. Customer – an individual, legal entity, or organizational unit that is not a legal entity that has legal capacity and accepts an Order within the Store.
2. Civil code – Federal law of April 23, 1964. (Journal of laws of 1964, No. 16, POS. 93 as amended).
3. Rules – these rules for providing services in electronic form within the online store workwear-shop.pl
4. WORKWEAR online store – the online service is available at workwear-shop.pl, which the Customer can use in particular to contain Orders;
5. Product – products presented in the online Store.
6. purchase and sale Agreement – a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as defined in the Civil Code, is concluded between WORKWEAR and the Client, a contract using the website of the online Store.
7. the law on consumer rights - the law of may 30, 2014. On consumer rights " (Legislative Bulletin 2014, item 827 as amended).
8. Order – an expression of the Client's will directed directly to the conclusion of a purchase and sale Agreement, determining, in particular, the type and quantity of goods.
1. This regulation defines the rules for using the dictionary online store under the following terms: workwear-shop.pl
2. an online store that operates under workwear-shop.pl, operated by WORKWEAR, 26 GRUNWALDZKA str., 37-500 JAROSŁAW, TIN 7922311479,
3. These Rules define, in particular::
a) rules for registering and using your account in the online store;
b) terms and conditions for electronic booking of products available in your online store;
c) terms and conditions for submitting Purchases in electronic form within the online store;
d) rules for concluding purchase and sale Agreements using services provided within the online Store.
1. the Purchase of this Product does not require registration in the Store.
2. Information provided on the website of the online Store, including information about the products presented, and in particular, their descriptions, technical characteristics and utilities and prices, is an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of article 71 of the Civil Code.
3. the order is Assembled using the form available on the store's website.
4. Each client registering and / or executing an order agrees to receive information related to the progress of the transaction and notification of changes in these Terms and conditions to the e-mail address specified by them.
5.in order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in connection with the Web services provided within the framework, the online Store takes technical and organizational measures that correspond to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent individuals from acquiring and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
Procedure for concluding a purchase and sale Agreement
1. the Purpose of carrying out any activity of the Client in the Store is required for the correct operation of the Internet, the use of a web browser, including within mobile devices, as well as the presence of an active account at the selected email address.
2. to conclude a purchase and sale Agreement through the online Store, you must log in to the site workwear-shop.pl, make a choice by taking the next technical action in the database displayed to the Client messages, and information is available on the website.
3. the Store allows you to purchase products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. the customer Selects the ordered Products by adding them to the shopping cart.
5. during the process of placing an Order – until the "place an order" button is clicked – the Client has the opportunity to change the entered data, as well as in the field of Product selection. In this case, you must follow the instructions With the messages and information available on the site.
6. to complete the order, the Client must provide all the necessary data required for the order implementation, i.e.
a) first and last name / company name
b) delivery address
d) contact phone number
e) u. I. s. – in case of a request for a VAT invoice.
7. After receiving all the necessary data from the Customer, the Order result will be displayed on the screen. The Order result will contain information about:
a) subject of the agreement,
b) the unit of goods and the total price of the ordered goods or services, including the cost of delivery and additional costs (if any),
c) the selected payment method
d), the selected delivery method.
8. to send an Order, you need to recognize the content of the Rules, provide personal data marked as mandatory and click the "place an order" button.
9. Sending the Customer's Order constitutes an expression of will to conclude a purchase and sale Agreement with WORKWEAR, in accordance with the content of the Rules.
10. after placing and paying for the Order, the Client receives an email with the title " order Confirmation”, containing the final confirmation of all important Order elements.
11. the Agreement is considered based on the e-mail messages entered into by the client from the moment Of receipt of the above-mentioned messages.
12. the purchase and sale Agreement is concluded in Russian, on the content in accordance with the Rules.
DELIVERY TERMS IN THE ONLINE STORE
1. prices for products in the Store are shown in rubles, including tax without shipping costs. Delivery cost, the delivery cost is included in the amount of products ordered and is borne by the Customer if they meet the conditions that give them the right to free delivery, i.e. the order value must be higher than 200 rubles. The final, binding price of the Owner and the Customer is the price of the product specified in the offer at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
Types and prices of deliveries:
a) POLISH post OFFICE :
0kg-10kg-18zł net / delivery time 1-2 working days
11kg-20kg-28 PLN net / delivery time 1-2 working days
21kg-30kg-39zł net / delivery time 1-2 business days
b) pick up at a store in Yaroslavl
2. Information about the full price of the order (together with the delivery cost, which is listed in detail in the delivery and refund section) will be published in the Order Summary on the product sales website and in the order confirmation.
3. delivery of Goods is carried out both on the territory of Poland and European Countries, as well as some countries located on other continents to the address specified by the customer at the time of placing the Order.
4. delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out by courier service.
5. the delivery Time for orders with delivery within the territory of the Republic is three business days, determined from the date of payment by the customer of the Order. For orders delivered outside the Republic, the delivery time is specified in the information about the delivery form and destination country.
6.the order confirmation and specification seals and a sales confirmation document will be sent to the Customer together with the shipment. At the customer's urgent request, a VAT invoice can be issued.
Product prices are indicated in Russian rubles and include all components, including the VAT2 tax. The client has the option to pay prices:
a) by Bank transfer to the Bank account number: 88 1020 4287 0000 2502 0174 7294
b) payment in the Przelewy24 system;
c) payment by credit card: VISA, MasterCard.
The payment card operator is Przelewy24.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of article 22 of the Civil Code has the right, based on the law – the right to unilaterally withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance, without giving reasons, by submitting a corresponding application in writing or by e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days, and sending them to the WORKWEAR address specified in this Regulation.
2. in case of termination of the contract concluded at a distance, the contract is considered invalid. What the parties have made clear is subject to return unchanged. The refund must be made immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased product must be returned to: WORKWEAR ul. GRUNWALDZKA 26, 37-500 JAROSŁAW.
3. the Goods Returned by the customer must be Packed in a proper way, ensuring that the cargo is not damaged during transportation.
4. in case of termination of this agreement, the store returns to the Customer all payments received from it, including the cost of delivering items (with the exception of additional costs related to the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the Store), immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day when the goods were returned. The payment will be refunded using the same methods used by the Client in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
REFUNDS AND CLAIMS
1. if the purchased product does not comply with the contract or has defects, the Buyer has the right to file complaints on the basis of::
a) the rules provided for in the provisions of the law of 27 July 2002. on special conditions for consumer sales and on amendments to the civil Code (Legislative Bulletin No. 141, item 1176, as amended), if the goods do not comply with the contract,
b) the rules provided for in the civil code regarding the guarantee for defects.
2. the Client must inform the store about The purpose of filing a complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and then procedowač according to the information received.
3. by Submitting a request based on the mode provided for in article 1, paragraph a), the Customer has the right to submit a request for bringing the product to condition, in accordance with the terms of the contract, through repair or replacement, if repairs or exchanges are impossible or require excessive costs. If the Store is unable to meet certain requirements, the Customer has the right to demand a further price reduction or may cancel the contract.
4. by Submitting the request to the special regime provided for in article 1 (b), the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract or demand a reduction in the price. The customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the Store immediately replaces the Apple-in favor of free from defects or removes the defects immediately, no later than within 14 days. This restriction does not apply if the item has already been replaced in the Store or repaired, if the defects are minor.
5. the Store is responsible for non-compliance of the product with the consumer requirements (article 1, point a), only in cases and under the conditions determined by law.
6. the Store is liable for defects in the product, on the basis of guarantees (article 1, paragraph b), in cases and under conditions determined by law.
7. the Store reviews claims within 14 days of the store's receipt of the application, complaints, along with the full advertised product.
8. the Store reserves the right to refuse to recognize the complaint in the event of any changes to the product by the Customer.
9. the Store reserves the right to refuse to recognize claims in the following cases: exclusive fault of the user, mechanical damage, improper maintenance and operation of the product in violation of the instructions.
10. the cost of delivery of the returned product in case of recognition of the complaint will be returned to the Customer within 14 days from the date of recognition of the complaint.
1. the condition For making purchases in the Store is to provide all the necessary content of the Customer data form, as well as to set a special checkbox (checkbox) that constitutes the expression of the Customer's consent to the processing of its owner's personal data, as well as checkboxes (checkbox) concerning confirmation of familiarization and acceptance of these Rules.
2. All Customer data provided during registration in the Store will be used exclusively for the purpose of executing, modifying or terminating the Contract or other marketing activities, in particular, to inform about new products and services of the Store, if the Customer consents to the transmission of commercial information by means of electronic communication in accordance with the new regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016.
3. all personal data of Customers is processed by the Owner in accordance with the content of the law mentioned above.
4. Administrator of personal data of the WORKWEAR Client, 26 GRUNWALDZKA str., 37-500 JAROSŁAW, TIN 7922311479, OKPO 387774144
5. Collects only personal information provided by the Client on a voluntary basis. The data is processed for the purposes necessary to comply with the provisions of these Rules and, in particular, to conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of ordered goods, to deliver the goods for which the Customer placed an order, to issue a document confirming the transaction for the purchase and sale of goods, to store personal data in the accounting information system to ensure the accuracy of trading operations performed through the online Store.
6. the Data specified in the order processing process is also processed by the following operators in the specified range: first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail specified as the delivery address are transmitted to the companies-the bill of lading in the form of a label / bill of lading, which is simultaneously with the delivery order. Depending on the selected type of shipment, the following data is transmitted::
a) POLISH post OFFICE
7. Data is also processed by legal entities related to the implementation of payment for the order:
In such cases, the amount of data transmitted is limited to the required minimum. In addition, the information you provide may be shared with the competent government authorities, if required by applicable laws.
8. the data Administrator is not responsible for providing false or incomplete personal data of Clients.
9. the Customer has the right to make changes, corrections or deletions of their personal data at any time through the service Desk of the online Store.
10. for additional information provided by the Client, personal data may also be used for advertising and marketing purposes, including, in particular, to present the store's commercial offer to the Client, as well as other marketing messages related to the Store.
11. Each user has the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter – commercial information. Entry to the list is made through the corresponding field selected at the stage of registration in the form (for this purpose, you will only need an email address). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, via the link provided in the newsletter, or by informing the online Store by e-mail to email@example.com after cancellation, the data, such as email addresses, will be immediately deleted from the subscription database.
12. the Store uses, among other things, so-called "cookies", which contribute to the greater usefulness, functionality and ease of maintenance of our store. These tools also allow Customers to navigate the Store's web page faster. In addition, cookies allow you to measure the frequency of views and the most frequently viewed products. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's system. We inform you that some of these files will be transferred from the Store's server to the computer Client's system. It is possible to block the transfer of cookies at any time, if your browser has this feature. Please note that if cookies are blocked, the ability to use some of the Store's features will be significantly restricted or excluded.
1. All the contents of the Store are subject to legal protection, and their use will be considered as a violation of the law.
2. the provisions of Polish legislation, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Law "on special conditions for consumer sales and on amendments to the civil Code of the Russian Federation of July 18, 2002" (Legislative Bulletin 2001 No. 144, poz. 1204) provisions of the law "on consumer rights" of may 30, 2014. (Dz. u. 2014 POS. 827 as amended); and other relevant laws, generally binding laws.
The current version of the Rules can be found at: workwear-shop.pl